Thursday, December 4, 2008

Save the Date!

I had another doctor visit yesterday. Dr. Birch and my two nurses couldn't believe I had not gone into labor yet. Dr. Birch was on-call over the weekend and expected to see me then. Her predictions were unfortunately wrong!
As of yesterday, I am almost 100% effaced and dilated to 3cm. My doctor said if I haven't gone into labor by Monday, she will induce me. I'm looking forward to the end! I am getting so impatient with my comfort level and we are both so anxious to meet and love on the little guy.
We appreciate your prayers as we prepare for the miraculous experience! We know that God has taken care of us completely and we can't thank Him enough for the blessing of this boy!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea--
    I am soooo happy baby Luke has finally arrived. I know that you and Heath will be wonderful parents! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath & Andrea,
    Kloskes and Huffies,
    Congratulations to all! Can't wait to see a few more pictures. We are celebrating in Fort Smith! Can't wait to hold and kiss sweet baby Luke (I've had my flu shot :~) Couldn't resist that! Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete