
This is my favorite face that Luke makes. I call it his 'OH' face. He only does this between a feeding and his grunt work. He will sit/lay there for minutes with this face. I love it! It's hilarious!
And I'm excited because of the outfit he is wearing-it was the first outfit I bought when I learned I was pregnant. It's just a simple gray striped onesie but it's a favorite. He's growing so fast! I can't believe he actually fits it.
By the way, Heath is in Mississippi hunting for a couple of days and Bethany is staying with me. Last night he shot a doe-his first deer of the season (finally!!!)! It's not been a good year for him as for his hobby-nothing at his parents' place, nothing in Colorado, finally in Mississippi. I'm hoping he'll get a couple more since he's able to shoot 6 bucks and 6 doe. We need the food!
I am sure that Aunt Bethany is having a great visit! Those are special times for an aunt! Nancy
ReplyDelete