Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome baby Hudson!

Hudson Lee Mayhew arrived Saturday, January 31st. He was 8 lbs and 14 oz, a whole pound less than Jack. He surprised everyone with reddish-blonde hair, just like his grandma, Kathy Mayhew. He was a few weeks early but very healthy. We are so excited about him and can't wait to watch the three boys grow up together. We know we've got our hands full! I don't think Papaw Huff can build a deer stand big enough for all of them!
I don't have but one pic of him and it's with his big bro, Jack, and Luke. We went to see him and he was sweet. (The pics are in the wrong order but I'm too lazy to fix it.)
The other photos are a few more of Luke that I forgot to post earlier. The top pic is him peeking out of his carrier-this is how Heath puts him in. He's gotten so long that the cover gets in the way and Luke gets mad. The next pic is as close to a smile as I have been able to get so far. The last pic of Luke is absolutely hilarious to Heath and I. He is growing so fast and this pic really defines how much. He is going to be so chunky-look how much he's packed on so far.










1 comment: