Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5 Months!

So I missed it again; I'm a few days late. Oh, well! Here it is-what you all have been waiting for--his 5 month picture. Yes, I'm aware that he's not looking at the camera and I'm aware that he's not quite modest yet, but we're working on it. This was the best pic of him and Riggsley (the bear). The others show him attacking the bear and trying to inhale his fur. At least this is a true face and one seen frequently.
He is now able to roll over from his back to his tummy; he grabs at anything you put in front of him (he loves Momma's hair); he talks a LOT...like his momma. He's getting so big!
Sadly, his is sick right now. It started last week with a slight cough and now it's progressed to a full cold. It's awful! He has had a low-grade fever, nasty cough and snotty nose. He HATES when I suck the gunk out of his nose-that gets him all worked up. We went to the doctor's office to make sure there wasn't an ear infection or something and we learned he weighs 17 lbs and 11 oz. He's HUGE! I never in my life would have guessed I would have such a big baby.

PLUS++++ We have a new member of the family! Ashley (Heath's cousin) gave birth to a little boy this morning, Samuel Cade Schaffer. We are so excited! We are very thankful that mom and baby are doing well, especially after the surprise of a C-section. We look forward to meeting him this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment