Luke has started to crawl! It's so cute! He's only taking 2-4 'steps' at a time and then he stops to sit up and look around--he wants to make sure we are watching. I know this video doesn't show him crawling but it was all I could get. As soon as he saw the camera, he stopped to talk. And did I mention that he's starting to pull up? Yep! I'm in trouble.
In fact, he pulled up for the first time alone in his crib last Saturday night around midnight. And yes, we had not dropped the mattress yet so he was clearly hanging over the edge. Screaming. Head back, mouth open wide. This was an official fit! He ended up sleeping with me as I was at my wit's end with his fits that day. Heath lowered the mattress when he got home and Luke has been in HIS bed each night sleeping for 6+ hours...yea! He's learning.
Your boy sure is precious. He likes to talk a lot. Who does he get that from? As if I didn't know!
ReplyDeleteWho is nonegenessima? I don't recognize the name? Sorry!
ReplyDelete