Tuesday, August 25, 2009
A Little Bit of this...
...and a little bit of that! Just wanted to share a few pics of my beautiful, happy boy!
We are very blessed to have some very generous people at our church. A family passed on all of these shoes and Luke thought they were great toys! It's ironic because Luke hates to wear socks and shoes. Gonna have to change that problem as we get near the fall and winter seasons!
This is his mohawk. It's not very thick, but so cute! The night of the incident in Target, as I was checking out, the cashier asked if I cut his hair that way. It's only growing down the center right now but I'm confident he'll get more soon.
This was from this morning. He's not quite awake. He woke up fussing so I went to get him and his eyes were struggling to open. I lay him on these pillows and made a bottle for him but he was too lazy to hold it and drink half of it without even moving. Seriously, he was too involved in the Baby Einstein video to use his hands. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment