Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ad Campaign for Pampers

Don't you love pics like this? My boy sweetly sleeping in the arms of someone who loves him very much-Papaw Terry. Today Luke had his 9 month check-up (I know, I'm almost late) and he had his toe pricked to check for anemia and his 2nd flu vaccination. He was a little irritable at church and the only thing that made him happy was his bottle...which promptly put him to sleep. I know it's not super obvious, but he's wearing his John Deere boots from Nana and his Beatles shirt from Gigi. They were both green and I was afraid he may not ever get to wear them if I didn't do it now.
Now these pics probably don't need much explaining. My child loves the diaper boxes! He will play with an empty or full box for 20 minutes. I plopped him inside the box and he giggled so I took him out and turned it over and he immediately crawled in. Has Pampers ever used this for an ad campaign? Seriously, it's too cute! They could talk about the comfort of the diaper, no leaks with all the movement and showcase the fun of the box. I should be getting paid for this idea!

Back to his appt., he weighed just over 22 lbs and was 30 1/2 inches long: 75th percentile for weight and 90th for height. That's my XL boy! Today the doctor asked how tall Heath was and she was not surprised by Luke's length when I said Heath was 6'2". She predicts that Luke will be walking before his next appt (duh! That's in December-anyone can see that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment