I know, I know. I've been really bad at keeping this updated with our lives in Arkansas. It is not easy (of fun) trying to be a full-time mom and full-time teacher. I'm doing the best I can but this and other things (reading, scrapbooking, etc.) go to the wayside.
I've set some goals per month (my resolutions) and so far I'm doing good--working out at the gym twice a week, cooking dinner at least twice a week, completing various scrapbook projects, etc. Therefore, the blog is not at the top of my list. For my family and friends, I will try my best to do a better job.
Now, here's what you've been waiting for! A new video of Luke...dancing! YEA! He loves the show Yo Gabba Gabba and I hate it. I have yet to meet an adult who likes it. But Luke loves the characters but especially the music. At least it has good lessons (brush your teeth, try new foods...ha! wait your turn, and many others). I hope you enjoy the dance as much as I did!
(In case you are wondering, that's his monkey outfit and on his rear is a monkey face. I had a few people ask when I shared the video so I thought I would explain.)
this is awesome!! I love how he's clapping his hands with the song too!! He's got his Momma's love of dancing!! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI love this video!! He is too cute!!!
ReplyDelete