Well! Here it is! This picture was taken Sunday morning, the morning of my 31st week! If all goes well, we will meet this little boy in 9 weeks!!! Pray that he will continue to grow and be healthy.
We had a baby shower from my sister, and sister-in-law yesterday at the church. The crowd was unbelievable! Granny said she counted at least 42 people. We were so overwhelmed with kindness, compliments and gifts for baby boy. Heath said I needed to cancel my shower at school (this coming Wednesday) because we are going to have to get a bigger room to store all the stuff we are getting. He couldn't believe how much stuff a baby requires and how generous our family and friends at Johnson were; they are so supportive.
When I got home, I started organizing the gifts and Heath joined me in the baby's room. He sat down and immediately said, "Man! I can't wait for this baby to come. I just want to hold the little guy." If you know Heath, this is about as sentimental as he gets. It was so sweet.
It's been very fun to watch my belly move. I swear, the child is already dancing! He moves non-stop and it's starting to get a little uncomfortable. It's so funny, though! I never could have anticipated the belly jigglin' and shape-shifting.
I LOVE the picture. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! We'll be praying for ya!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea - You look beautiful! Got the shower report from your Mom today - sounds awesome! Your STL friends will all be anxious to meet the little guy! Nancy
ReplyDelete