I know I don't have children per se, but this lovely morning I sure felt like my dogs were 'preparing' me for the future with children.
We didn't have school today so I slept in. Of course I awoke to Sammy in the backyard howling at something...again. I decided to get up and went in the living room to turn on the Today Show and to greet the dogs outside. When I went out on the patio, this is what I saw:
Isn't that lovely?!? And guess who got to clean it up? Obviously not the dogs! And do you know why they destroy their dog beds? Because they are bored and their toys are not returned after someone mows the lawn and I'm not the one who mows the lawn.
And as much as I'm loving the beautiful fall weather and the change in leaves, it was LOADS of fun dodging dog piles and hoping that the leaves I was crunching on weren't hiding any surprises. Oh, how I love my dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment