Saturday, November 15, 2008

36 Weeks

I am officially 36 weeks weeks along and getting very anxious. We've got the baby's room painted, the dresser stripped and repainted, and the crib almost ready (missing parts). Clothes are washed and ready to be worn and everything else is ready too! Besides the crib, the only thing missing is the baby!

If you've talked to anyone in my family, you've heard that I'm effaced to 80% and dialated to 1 cm (as of last Tuesday). My doctor says this is a good sign and that I won't go beyond my due date. YEA! We'll have to wait and see if there are any changes at my next appt., Tuesday afternoon.

Heath has worked so hard at getting the big stuff taken care of and now I'm trying to get the little stuff prepared (the cleaning around the house, bags packed, things hung on the wall, etc.). The only majot thing we have left to 'do' is decide on the name. Heath is set on Luke Aaron and I'm just waiting to see the little guy's face! It will probably be Luke but just in case we change our mind, don't go out monogramming/embroidering anything yet. Wait to be on the safe side.

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! So pretty!!! We are excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete