Wednesday, January 21, 2009

first "real" bath







Tonight before church we gave Luke his first bath in the kitchen sink. Usually we wash him in the bathroom in a seat so this was the first time he was submerged in a couple inches of water. He hated it! I took this picture before he let out a major wail. He even had real tears streaming from his eyes. It was so cute! (I know, I'm a mean momma). This was so much quicker and easier than the seat and we'll endure the crying to do it again. Hopefully he will begin to like it.


As soon as the bath was over, he quit crying and heath dressed him-in his overalls and Gap shirt. He looks so cute! I wish you could see better in the picture but he gave up and feel asleep within 5 minutes of being dressed. I wanted to take more pics of the bath, especially with his mouth open wailing and his red face, but Daddy wouldn't let me. I'll get 'em next time!

Don't you love the overalls?!? I had to take this pic after church because he slept all through it! He's such a good boy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at his big 'ol belly:) How sweet. The overalls and carhart shoes are a hoot! I bet Heath loves that outfit.

    ReplyDelete