This morning we got Luke all dressed up for church. Our church family had three babies born in the same week and this morning was our 'blessing.' I bought this outfit at Wal-Mart (can you believe it?!?) and I wanted it to be for his first visit to church but it was still too big. It worked out that he got to wear it today! He looked so sweet and manly! Everyone had to get a peek at his tie and vest. Can you believe this little boy is 6 weeks old (tomorrow)?!? He's getting so big!!!
He is precious! Looks so much like Heath here..ahhh! I need to go to Walmart! Great outfit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! I hope this is on Facebook so I can post it to my profile/pictures. Love the Cabella's photo too -- only I thought it was at Bass Pro Shop. He's born to it all -- no doubt!
ReplyDeleteOh! It's too cute! Too cute!
ReplyDelete