These are the photos I took of Luke last Thursday, January 8th. He is officially one month old, even if the picture is a little late. I couldn't get his head any straighter so this has to work.
Luke is still sleeping 2-4 hours at a time and awake to eat, stare around the room and go back to sleep. He's still very gassy and trying to 'work out his plumbing.' The poor kid is still struggling but improving. (At this moment, he's asleep in his swing but crying because he's passing a little gas. I'm finally figuring out that if I leave him alone, he'll stay asleep.) When he's doing his grunt work, he can push up on his legs and stand for 5-10 seconds.
How sweet is he? I wish I could hold him :~) Aren't you asking yourself how he could be a month old already?
ReplyDeleteLuke is a beautiful baby (not sure you say that about boys) but he is perfect. I was thrilled to meet him and hold him on Sunday! Nancy
ReplyDeleteIt's insane! He's a month old? Wasn't he just born two weeks ago? J/K. My cousins (on dad's side)swear by "Gripe Water" for gasy, fussy, plumbing. I think you can get at the baby boutique next to Sports Clips. I so enjoy reading your blog. I'm going to have to think of something to blog about now, since everyone has one:) I'm so glad I can get on here every week and see what is going on in the lives of family and friends I love more than anything. Love you~Jeana
ReplyDelete