Luke loves to move! It doesn't matter where he is, he gets his legs kicking and arms flailing. It's so funny to watch because you never know where the arms are going. In this particular video, Luke was moving from the moment we prayed at dinner till we finished eating. We finally busted out the camera to share with ya'll. I know you've seen him move before but we were hoping we would get a smile this time...we didn't. The background noise is the good 'ole huntin' channel. They are hunting mule deer! Ya-hoo!
He is smiling and cooing a LOT more and I try to capture it on video daily. It's like he has stage fright because as soon as I pull the camera to my face, he stops everything and just blankly stares at the camera. I'm going to have to try and get smarter to figure out how to get him over the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment