Monday, March 30, 2009













So it's been a REALLY long time since my last posting. In fact, I never posted Luke's 3 month pic, pics from STL, or any videos. So, you're getting it all at once. Sorry it has taken so long. Since my last posting, I've gone back to work and haven't had much time to get online. I will do my best to write more often.




And since I have your attention, I'm going to ask for prayers:







  • My dad's disease (trigeminal neuralgia...sp?) is getting worse. He spent two days in bed while we were in STL. It was devastating to see my dad, a lively and passionate man, stuck in bed with unbearbale pain. Please ask God to give dad some relief.



  • My grandma Kay went to the hospital last Thursday with a minor stroke. After running tests, they dont' know what happened. She's 81 and I pray that she doesn't lose her vitality.



  • My grandma Faye also went to the hospital over the weekend with heart complications. I ask for a "normal" heartbeat for Grandma and for an easy recovery.



  • Our friends, Haley and Wes just got engaged...YEA! Please pray that God will bless their marriage and that they will have a long life together.



  • Heath's job situation-we just don't know what to do. We want a job that won't require him to be out of town but we are fearful of the economy. His job will determine whether or not I get to stay home next year. We ask that God will guide us in the right direction.



  • And there are many more requests that I would be happy to share if you just ask! God and I are real tight and we talk often but I know he's love to hear from you guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment