And dare I say, a few more prayer requests...
- for all my pregnant chicas: Ashley, Becky, Lisa, Jennifer, Mel, Nancy, Sarah and Meredith (if I'm forgetting someone, I'm sorry) and for those that are hoping to get pregnant soon
- my aunt Vicki-she's having severe pain in her wrist and some tests very soon; she also is having some chest pain and we pray that God will resolve it and that it won't be anything major
- a prayer of thanks-Grandma Norma takes care of Luke 4/5 days each week and it is so comforting to know that he is in good, loving hands. God blessed both us and G-ma with this arrangement. And Granny and Nana Linda also take care of Luke. He is so loved and we are so blessed to have family nearby to help out.
- Heath's job...again. He begins his traveling April 20th. Pray for safety, quick return, and the possibility of an alternate job
We appreciate those of you who read this and pray for us. We can't thank you enough! We love you all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment