
Luke had his shots on Wednesday, the day he turned 4 months. This photo was the best I could get of his battle wounds. I took three pics of him lying on the bed but his feet were in the air-cute, but not displaying the sad little band-aids. He did alright, but momma cried this time. I was able to see his face this time and it broke my heart. I felt so bad--he was smiling, cooing and talking to us and the doctor and then we lead him straight to the slaughter. I tried to get him to sit/lean up against the pillows but you can see that he wouldn't have it.

Later that day, he began to notice his feet/toes.
So cute! Not in his mouth yet (like his right fist), but I'm sure he'll try soon.
And....dadadadummm...
I cannot believe that Luke is already 4 months old. It's crazy to think we've been blessed my this precious child for such a short time yet we can't imagine life without him. (And who would want to? He's such a good baby-only crying when he has gas or a tummy ache.) He is so precious!
Morning! Just wanted to pass on my blogspot to you before I forgot.
ReplyDeletehttp://kmjackson.blogspot.com/