Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dinner, anyone?

Luke had his 4 month appt a few weeks ago. He weighed 16.10 lbs and was 26 inches long. He's still in the 80-90 percentile. Are we surprised? Well, the doctor said if we were observing Luke watch us eating, that we should take advantage of it and try cereal. Maybe he wouldn't be so hungry at night. Well, that was a no go! But I tried a few more times. I finally bought flavored cereal and that went over better, not great, but better. So today I tried prunes since he's been a little constipated (he's gonna love me sharing all this info when he's older). Fun! I don't think he swallowed any of it. In fact, he made some pretty funy faces. The other pics are from the NWA Race for the Cure and Luke on Easter. The outfit he's wearing was so cute but I bought it over a month ago...it was a little tight around his legs so he didn't have it snapped most of the morning. And the outfit came off as soon as I took the pics. He's so big!









No comments:

Post a Comment