Because my child is still too young to understand what I'm sharing, I thought I better do this quick! Is this not the cutest set of cheeks you've ever seen? Seriously!
Luke seems to really enjoy swimming in the pool at Granny's. He will hang in his crab floatie or just let you hold him in the water. If you pull him, he kicks his feet. It's so cute! And after no more than 30 minutes of water time, he's back on the deck, naked, and crawling around. He's so much happier naked. Oh, my boy!
I hate that my summer vacation is offically over, but I knew it would come eventually. At least he is in good hands with the sitter, Missy, from church.
By the way, thanks for the suggestions for the sleep situation. After talking with a few girls at church and from Ashley, Kristi (so good to hear from you! How's PA?), and Meredith, I think I will just chill out and let things take their course.
I'm still going to attempt getting him in his crib, but after 3 times of trying to gently lay him down, I'm not going to fuss. It's not worth both of us getting upset and I don't mind the company when I'm alone in the big bed. At least now I can establish a routine since I'm back to school and I have to believe that will help him as well. You know, get home from the sitter, eat some food, have a bottle, playtime, etc. Later, a bath, book, bottle and the rocking chair-I won't even go in my bedroom with him. I'm praying this works! (And always praying for Heath's job!)
Luke seems to really enjoy swimming in the pool at Granny's. He will hang in his crab floatie or just let you hold him in the water. If you pull him, he kicks his feet. It's so cute! And after no more than 30 minutes of water time, he's back on the deck, naked, and crawling around. He's so much happier naked. Oh, my boy!
I hate that my summer vacation is offically over, but I knew it would come eventually. At least he is in good hands with the sitter, Missy, from church.
By the way, thanks for the suggestions for the sleep situation. After talking with a few girls at church and from Ashley, Kristi (so good to hear from you! How's PA?), and Meredith, I think I will just chill out and let things take their course.
I'm still going to attempt getting him in his crib, but after 3 times of trying to gently lay him down, I'm not going to fuss. It's not worth both of us getting upset and I don't mind the company when I'm alone in the big bed. At least now I can establish a routine since I'm back to school and I have to believe that will help him as well. You know, get home from the sitter, eat some food, have a bottle, playtime, etc. Later, a bath, book, bottle and the rocking chair-I won't even go in my bedroom with him. I'm praying this works! (And always praying for Heath's job!)
No comments:
Post a Comment