So, I know it's been a while, but I apologize. I will really work hard to make blogging a priority.
In our world-
I know every mother says she has the smartest/cutest/sweetest kid ever, but I really do! Let me share with you the evidence of this fact.
And here's more-he is definitely a smarty pants and making his momma and daddy proud.
1. When I had my break down last week and started bawling, Luke was on my hip. He leaned back to look at me and figure out what that noise was, saw my face and smiled. Then he rested his head on my shoulder and patted my back. Smart and sweet!
2. I let the dogs sleep in the mud room when I get lonely or it's pouring outside. When the dogs came in the house, Luke went to the spot where I keep the gate and he tried to pull it out and set it up. Can your kid do that?!?
3. He was looking at his farm book (thanks, Aunt Connie!), and turned to the page with a horse and said "hhhoooooo". I wasn't sure about the noise so I tried "neigh." No response. But, when we turned to the page with a cow, he said "moooo", on the chicken page I said "cheep, cheep" but he said "buck, bu, bu." On the sheep page, he said "baa" and on the horse page, he said, again, "hhhoooo." I don't know where that sound comes from, but that's what he hears. We are still working on the pig-I think I've confused him between oink and a grunting noise so I will be more consistent.
4. When his bath is over, he starts to throw the bath toys out of the tub and helps momma "clean up."
What a precious boy!
Coming up next...mashed potatoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment