Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Luke is officially 2!  I'm really struggling with that for some reason. We have been so blessed with this little guy and we love him to pieces, but seriously?  2 years has gone by?  It's just really hard to believe. 
Because he is so active and ALWAYS full of energy, we decided to buy him a trampoline.  This video is from his second time in the trampoline.  It's wonderful!  So far, it's very safe!
We had his party last weekend and it was so nice.  Our family is so generous and thoughtful.  Luke was blessed with all things that he is interested in-books, coloring books and markers, reading, etc.  I think Gigi might have won the title for "Most Treasured Gift" though.  We went to Hobby Lobby Saturday morning and as I walked past a vignette near the register, he pulled a plush elephant off the shelf, immediately hugged it and would NOT let it go.  If Gigi didn't purchase it, I would have.  And since that day, Luke has taken it everywhere.  I don't have any pictures of it yet but I can promise to get one...it won't be difficult!
Aunt Lauren made Luke's cupcakes and they were ADORABLE!  Since Luke is obsessed with elephants, I requested something like that for the cupcakes and Lauren did not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment