
This is Luke's new trick. He stumbled upon it accidentally when he put his rubber ball in the wagon and couldn't get it out. Instead he found a way to continue playing with the wagon. I was in my room putting clothes away when I heard a funny sound and this is what I discovered. And then I made a choice--do I tell him no and remove the ball? No. I ran to get the camera and take pics and video footage. And I paid the price. You aren't seeing the video because he lost his balance and hit his head on the back of the wagon and began to cry and I didn't need affirmation that I made the wrong choice. In the end, I've given up and this is his new game. He has been able to get the ball out so it doesn't last long, but I'd be much smarter if I were to leave the wagon outside. Hmmm...

And have you ever seen such beautiful legs?!?
The video below is from my mom and dad. They took Luke around town to help Bethany move and get settled into her new place. Mom gave Luke his sunglasses and he obviously placed them on her head. I don't usually listen to ABBA so this was a "treat" for him.
Rock on, little man!
PS-I need some affirmation that people out there are reading this and that I'm not just updating this for my mom and Grandma. I promise to leave comments on your blog/FB profile if you'll write on mine. Seriously, my second love language is words of affirmation! I need feedback...I thrive on it...sad, I know.
You know me..I read all the time!! My only request..blog more!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm one your blog stalkers. :) I love Luke stories.
ReplyDeleteDid he get those moves from mom or dad??? HA HA
ReplyDeleteI read...when you actually blog :)
I check your blog daily for updates! I agree with Ashley, more blogging!!
ReplyDeletei am a blog stalker of yours!!
ReplyDeleteI love to read your stories..I agree with your other blog-stalkers..post more!! :)
ReplyDeleteI already keep up with your blog, and now I'll need it even more because I won't be seeing you daily...so my only request is to blog more! :)
ReplyDeleteI love to read your stories! Luke is a little older than my Aiden, so I know what Aiden will be getting into in a few months! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog...keep it up
ReplyDeleteI read it, Andrea! I often wonder if anyone other than my parents/grandparents read mine, too. :)
ReplyDelete